A little bit of my world in a blog......from makeup and fashion, through to interior design and all things vintage. A blog of thoughts, feelings and maybe a few ideas! -enjoy.x

Sunday 2 August 2015

Skincare Samples....Nominoe, Laura Mercier, Liz Earle and Elemis reviews

Skincare samples, got to love them! Here are my views on the following samples sent to me via beauty boxes.

 

Nominoe Foaming Cleanser.

 
This product is my all time favourite cleanser, my skin loved this! Unfortunately I can only find this on Amazon for £17.00 for this exact 50 ml size which has made me very sad as this is a product available in france! The gentle cleanser has a pump to help you pump the foam out with ease, it has a very light gentle scent and a little goes a long way, two pumps would do my face. Apply the product to damp skin, massage in and then rinse off and you will see your makeup disappear, my skin felt so soft and appeared clear and plump. This is honestly one I would recommend to everyone! This product contains Gorse, Artichoke, Buckwheat and Broom.
 
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish.

 
This ever so famous cleanser has become a name known to all. It is known for using naturally active ingredients, the cleanse and polish contains rosemary, chamomile, cocoa butter and eucalyptus essential oil. You apply this cream product to dry skin and massage gently then with hot water and a muslin cloth you wipe the product and all your makeup away, the heat is meant to open up your pores and then the muslin cloth can take out all the dirt and grime. I do love this product the fact that it uses natural ingredients is something I am becoming more interested in. The scent is like walking into a room full of essential oils, such a lovely but not strong scent. Check out QVC that do good deals on this whole range.
 
Elemis Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser.
 
 
This anti-ageing cleanser is from the luxury brand Elemis. This is described as a deep cleansing cream, with a scientifically proven formula. It contains Moringa seed peptide, Great Burdock, Noni and Assai fruit which are known for their anti-oxidant qualities. You apply this onto dry skin and massage in until it warms gently then leave for a minute and it is meant to dissolve your makeup. I have to say I wasn't overly impressed, it didn't warm on my skin and when I removed the product it left a slight oily residue which I wasn't keen on I prefer the feeling of fresh and clean but this made me feel like I had to wash it again.
 
Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish.
 
 
This was the first product I had ever tried from the highend brand Laura Mercier. This was a product I was excited to use and it certainly did not disappoint. You place a small amount, pea size was enough for me, onto the face and massage then rinse with water. The face polish exfoliated my skin so well that I saw it instantly looking brighter, it wasn't rough or harsh so my skin felt super soft after. The polish smells so lovely like peaches! I really want to repurchase this and hope to in the near future! Grab this if you can!
 
Have you tried these? What are your thoughts? Any recommendations for me?
 
A xx
 
 
 
 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I've heard a lot about Liz Earle's skincare products, I have to checkout their site!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mini review posts! The Laura Mercier one sounds lovely xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Liz Earle cleanser is one of my favourites, and the Laura Mercier face polish sounds lovely :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments! I love reading them and always reply.

© Velvet Lashes | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig