A little bit of my world in a blog......from makeup and fashion, through to interior design and all things vintage. A blog of thoughts, feelings and maybe a few ideas! -enjoy.x

Saturday 30 May 2015

Review: Poundland Makeup Brush!


I am always on the look out for a great makeup brush, one that is soft and enables me to create the makeup looks I desire. Finding affordable makeup brushes can be a mundane task that is trial and error, I stumbled upon a makeup brush in Poundland where I was initially attracted to the packaging like many of us are! So the real test was the makeup....
 
poundland makeup, poundland haul, poundland makeup brush, cheap makeup review, cheap makeup, highstreet makeup
 
This is a blusher brush, I used it for both blusher, bronzer and to contour. I adore this brush, it is super soft and picks up product very well without it spilling all over the place as some brushes have in the past. This brush feels like a MAC brush, it helped me create a subtle contour, a bronzed all over look and a rosy cheek. I am so happy with this brush and for only £1!!!

poundland makeup, poundland haul, poundland makeup brush, cheap makeup review, cheap makeup, highstreet makeup
 
One thing you can't get away from is the pretty pink and white brush! How cute is this ombre look! It looks so good on any dressing table.

poundland makeup, poundland haul, poundland makeup brush, cheap makeup review, cheap makeup, highstreet makeup
 
I am looking forward to exploring more brushes from the range, have you tried any?
 
A xx

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I never thought about buying make-up brushes from poundland, sounds like a bargain buy! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fab quality and great to work with xxx

      Delete
  2. I kind of forgot about poundland! Definitely going to have to look, I'm in need of new brushes :)

    Amy || smoothamy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot about them too, def worth a trip xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, this looks amazing. Defintely going to be on the lookout if I stumble across a poundland! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no clue that poundland even did makeup brushes? I guess I am going to have to make a little trip down to my local store tomorrow!

    Lovely blog!
    Love, Francesca xx
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you find them and enjoy them as much as I do xxx

      Delete

Thank you for comments! I love reading them and always reply.

© Velvet Lashes | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig