A little bit of my world in a blog......from makeup and fashion, through to interior design and all things vintage. A blog of thoughts, feelings and maybe a few ideas! -enjoy.x

Sunday 8 March 2015

Review: Yves Rocher Quelques Notes d'Amour Perfume


A sunny day makes me so happy, that and a gorgeous scented perfume so when Yves Rocher contacted me to review a perfume I was happy to say yes. This perfume has what I would describe a romantic scent, I instantly got a comment from my husband when I wore it, which is a good sign as he doesn't pay attention to those kind of things! I would have more photos but the lovely laptop would not allow my camera to load any of the other images no matter what I did, so apologise for the one photo show!

This perfume is sweet but not overpowering, it has notes of sweet and fruity Rose Damascena with Guaviac wood as the smokey accent. It reminds me of Chanel! My mama wears Chanel and I swear this is so similar, I love it and have worn it daily. It lasts and I love when I suddenly swish- Yes please imagine me swishing my hair randomly, I get a whiff of the gorgeous scent. 

The packaging is simple yet feminine with clear glass and a simple lid showing the Yves Rocher symbol on the bottom. The perfume is certainly one I would highly recommend and with mothers day round the corner I would suggest this as a great gift for your lovely mummys. 

The perfume retails at £34 for 30 ml and hurry as they have 30% off at the moment! click here!


yves rocher, yves rocher perfume, perfume review, mothers day gift ideas, romantic perfume, Yves rocher offers

Have you tried this or any other Yves Rocher perfume?

A xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments! I love reading them and always reply.

© Velvet Lashes | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig