A little bit of my world in a blog......from makeup and fashion, through to interior design and all things vintage. A blog of thoughts, feelings and maybe a few ideas! -enjoy.x

Friday 7 November 2014

Ebay #20



Hi Loveys!

Im back, sorry for the no post show, got married and thought I would have a little break away from my blog but here I am back and ready to get going again. So to kick things off I thought I would start with an Ebay finds post, enjoy!

Winter trends, warm coat, cheap, fashion, Ebay, coat, topshop, celebrity look, Beyonce,

£5.99



£9.99

Ebay, winter trends, fashion, cheap, bargain, boots, winter knee high boots,


£27.98

Celebrity look, Ebay, cheap, black clutch bag, pistol clutch bag, rihanna, beyonce, fashion, bargain,


£14.99

Hope you enjoyed these Ebay finds, which is your favourite?

A x







SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Can't believe how inexpensive these all are! Just wondering what they'd look like in real life xx
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo congrats lovely lady, hope you are nice and happy! I love the winter coats you find some fab bargains xx



    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your ebay posts. I'm new to it so it's fab to have these posts to see great finds. I especially love the first one!

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments! I love reading them and always reply.

© Velvet Lashes | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig